This user agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is the Contractor’s official proposal to conclude with any individual, hereinafter referred to as the “User,” an Agreement for the provision of paid services under the conditions specified in the text of the Agreement. Acceptance of this Agreement is carried out by the User placing an order on the service. If the User places an order on the service, he accepts and agrees to the terms and rules of the Agreement. Acceptance of the Agreement means familiarization and full, unconditional and unconditional agreement of the User with the terms and requirements defined in the Agreement. From the moment of acceptance of the Agreement, the Agreement for the provision of information Services between the Contractor and the User is recognized as concluded and agreed upon between them, and its terms are subject to mandatory execution by the Parties.
For the purposes of this Agreement, the following terms are used in the following meaning:
- 1.1. Service – a website owned by the Contractor, located at https://streamrise.ru.
- 1.2. The contractor is the service, represented by the site owner.
- 1.3. User is an individual who independently uses (has taken advantage of) the functions and services provided by the https://streamrise.ru service.
- 1.4. Order – the User’s application for the performance of service functions defined in the text of this Agreement.
SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
- 2.1. Under this Agreement, the Contractor, upon the User's Order, undertakes to provide the User with services for the provision of use of the Site for placing the User's orders, as well as for receiving additional services related to this information, and the User undertakes to pay for these Services in the amount, on the terms and in the manner established by the Agreement. Payment for orders is made from the User's account. Withdrawing funds for reasons not provided for in this agreement is prohibited.
- 2.2.The list and cost of the Contractor’s Services are published on the Site.
SETTLEMENTS BETWEEN THE PARTIES
- 3.1. Payment for the Contractor's Services is carried out non-cash by transferring funds to the Contractor's bank account. The amount of money transferred to the Contractor's electronic account, of which the User receives a notification to his mailbox, which was specified by him when placing the order.
- The date of payment is the date of receipt of funds to the Contractor’s electronic account.
- 3.3. Funds can be used exclusively to pay for services and functions of the service. Withdrawal to an electronic wallet or any other payment card, transfer to another user is not possible.
- 3.4. Payment is made through payments through online aggregators and electronic wallets. These funds are voluntary donations and are used exclusively for the development of the project.
FACT OF SERVICE PROVISION
- 4.1. The fact of provision of Services under this Agreement is considered to be the achievement of the ordered number of subscribers/views/likes/friends/reposts/votes on the group/video/channel/photo/post/voting counter. All results are recorded exclusively by counters on social networks.
- 4.2. During the order fulfillment process, the use of any third-party services and methods of attracting people is prohibited, due to the fact that most services, when calculating the number of completions, rely on internal statistics of the group/video/page/channel/post/voting.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 5.1. In case of non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations, the Parties bear responsibility under the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 5.2. If the User does not pay for the Services, the Contractor has the right to suspend the provision of Services to the User and limit the User’s access to the Site.
- 5.3. The user of the service has no right to forcefully, through threats, blackmail or extortion, demand a transfer or return of funds that were spent on the functions of the service.
- 5.4. The parties are released from liability for violation of the terms of this Agreement if such violation is caused by force majeure circumstances (force majeure circumstances). The parties agreed that such actions, in particular, are the actions of state authorities, local governments, fire, flood, earthquake, other acts of nature, lack of electricity and/or computer network failures, strikes, civil unrest, riots, unplanned changes in algorithms by the administration of social networks. In the event of force majeure circumstances, the established deadlines for fulfilling obligations specified in the Agreement are postponed for the period during which the circumstances arise.
- 6.1. The parties established a pretentious pre-trial procedure for resolving disagreements and disputes. The period for responding to the submitted claim is 30 (thirty) working days from the date of its receipt by the Party.
- 6.2. Only technical support and the service operator have the right to make an exclusively correct resolution of the dispute. The Contractor or his representative, technical support operator has the right to refuse to resolve a user’s problem or complaint if there are violations.
- 7.1. To fulfill its obligations under this Agreement, the Contractor has the right to involve third parties.
- 7.2. The User hereby consents to the storage, processing and transfer, including transfer to a third party, of data about their orders.
- 7.3. The use of personal data and other information of the User, including that provided when placing an order on the Site, under this Agreement is carried out solely for the purpose of the Contractor fulfilling its obligations.
- 7.4. The User hereby agrees to receive various service and information messages from the Contractor via mail, telephone (including mobile) communications, e-mail and other forms and channels for sending/receiving information.
- 7.5. The service is not responsible for the loss or theft of the login and password from the User’s social network account.
- 7.6. No guarantees are given against any protective actions of social networks against mass promotion, and funds are not returned, except for services with a guarantee. Services with a guarantee, with the exception of the topics specified in paragraph
- 7.7: a) all services on Youtube except subscribers, b) increasing likes, reposts, polls on VKontakte, c) increasing subscribers to the VKontakte group at the PREMIUM rate, d) increasing likes on posts and photos on Facebook, e) all services on Twitter, f) all services on Instagram.
- 7.8. If during the performance of the warranty service or after its implementation, views/subscriptions/followers are written off, the service is obliged to restore them within 40 days from the date the customer contacts technical support. There are no refunds under warranty.
- 7.9. The Service disclaims all warranty obligations if the User used third-party services, websites, or other performers for promotion before or after contacting the Contractor.
VALIDITY OF THE USER AGREEMENT
- 8.1. This Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Site.
- 8.2. This Agreement is posted for an indefinite period and loses its force upon cancellation by the Contractor.
- 8.3. If changes are made to the Agreement, such changes come into force from the moment the new version of the Agreement is published on the Site, unless a different date for the entry into force of the changes is additionally determined upon their publication. The Contractor has the right to unilaterally make changes to the text of the Agreement.
- 8.4. The User undertakes to independently monitor changes in the provisions of this Agreement and bear responsibility for the consequences associated with failure to comply with this obligation.
- 8.5. If the User disagrees with the relevant changes, the User is obliged to stop using the Site and refuse the Contractor's Services. Otherwise, the User's continued use of the Site means that the User agrees to the terms of the Agreement as amended.